We Help Businesses of All Sizes When Much is At Stake
When your company’s financial wellbeing and good name hang on the outcome of a trial, there’s a lot at stake. We understand.
Our business litigators offer the deep experience necessary in order to create effective strategies and outcomes. We represent private clients ranging from individuals and closely-held companies to global corporations on matters involving business torts and contract disputes, regulatory issues, and internal conflicts, including “bet the company” litigation. We litigate in state and federal courts, and can take a matter up with government agencies or in the legislature, as circumstances may require.
Let Us Help You with Your Business Matters
Our Business Litigation group assists businesses and other clients on a wide variety of matters, including:
- Appeals and appellate law
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Business torts and contract disputes
- Class action defense, including opposition to class certification and representation of class action litigation
- Constitutional and public policy challenges to statutes and administrative rules
- Construction disputes, including contracting, liens and defects
- Defense of Employment disputes
- Public and governmental law issues, including public records, open meetings, and public contracting matters
- Health care industry law, including matters concerning malpractice, regulatory compliance, investigations, and credentialing/privilege matters
- Insurance law, including coverage disputes, subrogation, casualty, and bad faith claims)
- Intellectual property disputes
- Mass and toxic torts and other environmental claims
- Products liability defense, including the representation of manufacturers, distributors, dealers, resellers, and others in the distribution chain accused of selling defective products
- Punitive damages claims defense
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Shareholder and LLC member disputes, including shareholders, LLC members, and other owners in seeking to resolve disputes and preserve the value of their business interests
- Trade practices, including alleged unlawful trade practices litigation and related matters.