Adina Matasaru divides her time between litigating on behalf of her clients and counseling them on creative solutions to complex business matters and the prevention of liability. Adina is best known for her defense of health care professionals before their licensing boards and in malpractice claims. That work has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of the practices and businesses of chiropractors, naturopaths, medical doctors, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare providers, which she puts to use in advice on regulatory compliance, risk management, and general business matters.
More generally, Adina has successfully litigated a wide variety of complex commercial disputes for clients in state and federal courts. She routinely handles cases involving breach of contract, shareholder and partnership disputes, business torts, unfair and deceptive trade practices, and other matters involving commercial transactions.
Adina is fluent in German and Romanian.
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for Oregon, Eastern Washington, and Western Washington
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated with Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Commercial Litigation
- Elected as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. The Fellows of the American Bar Foundation is an honorary organization of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars whose public and private careers have demonstrated outstanding dedication to the welfare of their communities and to the highest principles of the legal profession. Membership in The Fellows is limited to one percent of lawyers licensed to practice in each jurisdiction.
Other Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Multnomah Bar Association (former member of Board of Directors)
- Vice Chair and Secretary of the Board of Directors of the National University of Natural Medicine
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association
- Oregon Filipino Lawyers Association
- Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- J.D. , Willamette University College of Law
- Staff Editor of Willamette Law Review
- 3rd year at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany, to study European Union Law and Transnational Transactions
- B.A., University of Portland