Trial, Administrative, and Employment Attorney
Iayesha represents individuals and businesses in civil litigation, as well as licensing and other administrative proceedings. She regularly provides employment law advice and, when necessary, representation in employment disputes. Her practice focuses on assisting healthcare providers and other professionals, developing an in-depth understanding of their fields to help them navigate challenging situations, or even avoid issues when possible.
How I Serve Clients
I understand the importance of thinking both practically and creatively to help clients solve legal problems. My experience dealing with a range of issues allows me ask the right questions to help our clients find sound solutions.
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Court
Memberships and Professional Recognition
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- YLS Award of Merit, 2008
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- J.D., Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Managing Editor on Oregon Law Review
- B.A., summa cum laude (Sociology), University of Oregon