Whether you are starting or running a business, you want legal advice that is trustworthy, responsive, and cost-effective from attorneys with experience, depth-of-knowledge, and empathy for your business. Our attorneys have decades of experience working alongside our clients to navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities in business formation and governance, capital formation (including private placements of securities), government regulations, and countless varieties of business transactions.
And, while we work with you to resolve business disputes without litigation whenever possible, our firm includes some of the most capable and accomplished business litigation attorneys in Oregon.
Whether your business is large or small, new or established, our lawyers can help you prosper with a range of business and corporate legal services, including:
- Business formation and organization (for-profit and non-profit), including corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, associations, and subsidiaries
- Equity-owner rights and remedies (shareholders, partners, members)
- Private placements of securities and other capital formation and financial matters
- Business mergers, acquisitions, sales, reorganizations
- Intellectual property, trademark protection, licensing and permitting
- Regulatory and administrative law compliance/advice/dispute resolution
- Construction law and transactions
- Lobbying and legislative affairs
- Labor and employment counsel and dispute resolution, including labor negotiations and grievances, contractual issues, termination, employee handbooks, and training
- Dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, as well as business and commercial litigation