HLGR Ranked Nationally & Regionally in the 2017 “Best Law Firms” List by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. has been ranked in the 2017 U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list nationally and regionally in a total of 9 practice areas. They include:
- Tier 3, Appellate Practice
- Tier 1, Portland, Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Tier 1, Portland, Appellate Practice
- Tier 1, Portland, Commercial Litigation
- Tier 1, Portland, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Tier 1, Eugene, Employment Law – Management
- Tier 1, Eugene, Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Tier 2, Eugene, Commercial Litigation
- Tier 2, Eugene, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Tier 2, Eugene, Labor Law- Management
The 2017 Edition of “Best Law Firms” includes rankings in 74 national practice areas and 122 metropolitan-based practice areas. Firm’s achieving a tiered ranking has been recognized for their professional excellence and impressive ratings from clients and peers.
About Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C.
Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. (HLGR) is a law firm founded in 1957, with offices in Portland, Eugene, and Salem, Oregon. HLGR assist a wide variety of individuals, businesses, and organizations with legal advice, litigation, appeals, administrative proceedings, and government relations. For more information about HLGR, please visit harrang.com.
« Back to News & Insights