Harrang Long Gary Rudnick’s Business Practice Group is pleased to offer a legal services plan for small businesses at a fixed fee of $1,500 ($400 down, $100/month for 11 months).
To qualify for our special legal services plan for small businesses, your business must meet all of the following criteria:
- Assets or capital less than $100,000
- Annual revenues less than $500,000
- Not more than 2 owners
- Fewer than 10 employees
- Formed in Oregon (unless otherwise agreed to)
Setting Up Your Business and Related Services
- Initial client consultation of up to one hour.
- Advise on Form of Entity (i.e., Single or Multiple Member LLC, S or C Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership)
- Prepare Articles of Organization or Incorporation, when needed
- Prepare Bylaws, when needed
- Prepare LLC Operating Agreement when needed
- Prepare Assumed Business Name Application, when needed
- Prepare Application for Federal I.D. Number
- Prepare IRS Subchapter S Election, when needed
- Assist with referrals to bank, business insurance agent, and accountant
- Discuss basic intellectual property rights, including registration of trademarks and service marks
Additional Ongoing Services
These additional non litigation services which the firm provides are available at a reduced hourly rate (75% of attorney standard hourly billing rates), for up to 1 year after your enrollment in the Plan, as long as your business continues to meet the small business criteria.
- Review, negotiate and/or draft ownership interest buy/sell agreement
- Review, negotiate and/or draft employment contracts
- Review, negotiate and/or prepare contracts for purchase and sale of assets or business
- Review, negotiate and/or prepare commercial leases
- Conduct on-line initial research and prepare trademark applications
Additional Fees and Costs
- Routine in-house costs (such as ordinary photocopy charges and local telephone calls and faxes) are included.
- Costs, such as filing fees and trademark searches and application fees, are not included and are the client’s responsibility.
- Terms of Client representation may be affected by applicable attorney ethics rules, on a case by case basis.