Nine HLGR Attorneys Selected to Best Lawyers for 2013
Nine attorneys, William F. Gary, Sharon Rudnick, James Mountain, Jr., Susan Marmaduke, Frank A. Moscato, Jens Schmidt, C. Robert Steringer, Joshua Stump and Kate Watkinson Wright, all of Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. (HLGR), were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
- Five HLGR attorneys, William F. Gary, Susan Marmaduke, James Mountain, Jr., Sharon Rudnick, and C. Robert Steringer, were selected in the field of Appellate Practice.
- Three HLGR attorneys, William F. Gary, Susan Marmaduke, and C. Robert Steringer were selected in the field of Commercial Litigation.
- William F. Gary and James Mountain, Jr. were selected in the field of Administrative/Regulatory Law.
- Sharon Rudnick and Joshua Stump were selected in the field of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants.
- Sharon Rudnick and Kate Watkinson Wright, were selected in the field of Employment Law-Management and Sharon Rudnick was also selected for Labor Law-Management.
- Firm President, Jens Schmidt, was selected in the field of Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law.
- Also, Frank A. Moscato was selected in the field of Professional Malpractice Law-Defendants in addition to being named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for 2011 and 2013 in Portland OR for the same practice area.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” Visit the Best Lawyers website for more information.
« Back to News & Insights