Nine attorneys, William F. Gary, Sharon Rudnick, James Mountain, Jr., Susan Marmaduke, Frank A. Moscato, Jens Schmidt, C. Robert Steringer, Joshua Stump, and Kate Watkinson Wright, all of Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. (HLGR), were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2014 Best Lawyers in America© list in eight different practice areas.
- Five HLGR attorneys, William F. Gary, Susan Marmaduke, James Mountain, Jr., Sharon Rudnick, and C. Robert Steringer, were selected for Appellate Practice.
- Three HLGR attorneys, William F. Gary, Susan Marmaduke, and C. Robert Steringer were selected for Commercial Litigation.
- William F. Gary and James Mountain, Jr. were selected for Administrative/Regulatory Law. Also, James E. Mountain was named “Lawyer of the Year” in Portland, OR for Administrative / Regulatory Law by Best Lawyers for 2014.
- Sharon Rudnick and Joshua Stump were selected for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants.
- Sharon Rudnick and Kate Watkinson Wright, were selected for Employment Law-Management and Sharon Rudnick was also selected for Labor Law-Management.
- Frank Moscato was selected for Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants.
- Firm President, Jens Schmidt, was selected for Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder of Best Lawyers, Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries. Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.