If you’re constructing a building, assembling a strong team is essential. Having the right attorney on board is just as important as the architect, general contractor or crafts people you select. Our experience in public and private contracting and construction law spans decades. So, we have the knowledge to advise and guide you, from planning to groundbreaking to completion and beyond.
We do more than just resolve construction claims or disagreements when they arise. With our expertise, we’re able to anticipate potential pitfalls before they happen, and design plans to help you avoid them. Whether you own a construction business, have a construction project, or need help with regulatory and statutory requirements, our attorneys can help build cost-effective solutions for:
- Public contract bid requirements and statutory compliance procedures, including resolution of bid-process disputes
- Prevailing wage matters, particularly in the complex realm of public and private joint ventures
- Workplace issues ranging from wage and hour compliance to NLRB regulations, Title VII, ERISA, FMLA, OMLA, and workers’ compensation requirements
- Construction agreements for architects, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and owners
- Dispute resolution before the Construction Contractors Board and private arbitrators
- Litigation in court of lien foreclosures, administrative complaints, breach of contract actions, negligence and construction defects lawsuits