Bryson Davis is an associate attorney who advises clients on business matters, represents clients in business litigation and is a member of our Indian Law and Policy team. Prior to joining HLGR, Bryson gained experience providing outside general counsel advice to small business clients and worked on securities, business and antitrust litigation.
Bryson was a player on the USA Touch Rugby National Team and played in the 2011 and 2015 Touch World Cups. Bryson was Touch Rugby National Champion in 2008, 2012 and 2013 with the Portland Hunters.
Bryson received his J.D. from University of Washington School of Law, where he was the Student Chair of the Dean’s Advisory Committee on Diversity, a participant in the Rural Alaska Tax Assistance Program and a member of the Black Law Students Association. He received his B.A. in Philosophy from Reed College here in Portland, Oregon.
Bryson is admitted to practice as a member of the Oregon State Bar and the Washington State Bar Association as well as in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and the Tribal Court of the Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians. In addition, he is a member of the Multnomah Bar Association, the King County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Bryson is very active in the community, and his interests center on issues of diversity, business development, education, and mentorship. His current activities are:
- Member on the Advisory Committee for Diversity and Inclusion for the Oregon State Bar and Chair of the OLIO Planning Subcommittee
- Coach for the Jefferson High School Mock Trial Team
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Ascent Funding
- Coach for the Reed Leadership Academy
- Member of the 2017 Race for Justice Committee benefitting the St. Andrews Legal Clinic
- Member and former Chair of the Business and Prosperity Forum of the Portland City Club